Tuesday, May 31, 2011

MA Sheep & Wool

We went to CT Sheep & Wool back at the end of April and as soon as we got home i ran to look up when there would be another we could go to.  MA Sheep & Wool is quite a bit bigger than CT S&W, but I loved them both.  Ironically, I found more yarn and fiber that I *had* to have at the smaller CT festival.

Both kids got to try spinning on a wheel.  Kenna has been spinning on a drop spindle since the CT festival and is getting pretty good at it.  We will be picking up a spinning wheel in the late fall/early winter for our fiber endeavors and both kids want to be able to spin.


The highlight of the day were the angoras.  


 This one is ours ♥




The sheep were cute too ...






So what did I do as soon as I got home and got the angoras settled in? Print out dates and directions to Dutchess County Sheep & Wool/Rhinebeck. 

Can.  Not.  Wait. 

Only 138 more days ...

No comments:

Post a Comment